RELAXSATION REOPENED SINCE JULY 13, 2020!
To All Our Clients and Friends,
RelaxSation has been reopened since July 13th! The pandemic has required changes for our employees and clients alike as we adapted to each and every mandated requirement.
To ensure maximum safety for you and for our staff, we have installed a state-of-the-art, Swiss medical-grade Hepa Filter ventilation system at our spa.
We have an in-house, sanitary laundry service, washing all towels, blankets and uniforms several times each day.
Each morning and evening, we have a disinfectant-spray machine to clean the spa top to bottom.
Our reopening strategycontinues to adhere to the most stringent sanitation practices, firm procedures for use of personal protective equipment, and strict social distancing.
It has been a challenging time, and we appreciate your ongoing patience and support.
- All clients must fill out the liability consent-form.
- All clients will have their temperatures checked via infrared thermometer upon arrival.
- Please bear with us if appointments start a little after the actual time, as we have a lot of catch-up work to do.
- All clients (and employees)must wear a mask; we can sellmasks to any client who forgets to bring theirs. No mask, no service—for everyone’s safety. We also request that you do not remove your mask during services.
- All clients must either wash their handsor use hand sanitizer upon arrival before service is rendered. Touch-free hanging liquid hand soap and sanitizer dispensers will be provided at our front desk, in our nail rooms, public hallway, and massage rooms.
- Anyone showing signs of feeling unwell will not be allowed to receive service.
- Only clients receiving services will be allowed in the salon (no friends, children, etc., can accompany you).Social distancing will be observed at all times.
Staff Requirements and Salon Modifications
- All RelaxSation staff have completed the Barbicide Covid 19 certification on sanitation protocols.
- The Massachusetts Mandatory Covid 19 Plan for RelaxSation will be in plain view on a poster for clients, signed by our manager.
- Strict adherence to the mandated limit of no more than 8 people—4 clients and 4 employees—per 1,000 square feet.
- RelaxSation will maintain a log of employees and clients to support potential contact-tracing (name, date, time, and contact information).
- RelaxSation will adjust salon hours and shifts to minimize contact across workers and reduce congestion.
- Strict social-distancing practices and each nail station in installed with plexiglass dividers/clear acrylic sneeze guard between nail technicians and clients, as well as for the front desk to provide maximum safety for our clients and employees.
- All nail stations and massage rooms will be thoroughly sanitized before and after appointment.
- All employees will have their temperatures checked several times daily.
- All nail technicians will be required to wear masks, gloves, and glasses or face guards while providing services. Massage therapists will wear masks and glasses or a face shield.
- Nail technicians will disinfect each polish being used.
- All nail technicians and massage therapists will be required to change gloves and hand wash before and after each client.
- Every area, all stations, and all equipment will be sanitized/disinfected between each client.
- After all nail appointments, technicians’ tools will be placed immediately in a dry heat sanitizer to be disinfected at a temperature of no less than 375 degrees.
- We will use UV light sanitizer before and after each nail client to protect you and our team members. This germ killer adds a powerful means of enhanced safety and protection. You simply sweep the UV disinfection light across the entire surface and disinfect it in about 20 seconds (5 times back and forth). Your items can be cleaned and disinfected this way.
- Each massage room will have hand sanitizer and disinfecting alcohol.
- All locks, door handles, railings, faucets, and fixtures will be regularly disinfected.
- Any employee showing any sign of illness will be required to call in and not allowed to work for at least two weeks.
- Each evening after closing, RelaxSation will be cleaned and sanitized professionally and thoroughly.
Despite the changes to our salon due to the pandemic, we still strive to make your visits here as professional and courteous and fun as we have done since we opened our door 8 years ago.We truly appreciate your understanding and value your loyalty. That loyalty is a two-way street, which we have always extended and will continue to accord you.
We so appreciate your bearing with us, as safety for you and everyone who comes to RelaxSation is our foremost consideration.
Boston Home and Boston Massage(617) 482-6800
As the saying goes practice makes perfect. With our years of experience you can bet on us to get the job done exactly to your specifications.
Are you in the Newton area?Contact Us Today!
Education and experience don’t count for much if you don’t present yourself in a professional manner. RelaxSation Massage Therapy & Nails makes sure that every member of our staff always presents the image we want our company to have.
In need of a quote?Contact Us Today!
Have you been experiencing stiff or aching muscles due to an increase in stress? Do you feel overly tired and have low energy? RelaxSation Massage Therapy & Nails has a solution to help you relax and re-energize. Our certified Massage Therapists will provide professional services guaranteed to supply immediate relief for you, while increasing your physical and emotional Health & Well-Being!
To All of Our RelaxSation Clients and Friends,
“Lucky 7”—the expression is familiar to all. Seven years ago, we took a gamble that when we opened our door at RelaxSation, good fortune would follow. Thanks to you—our valued clients--we’re now marking our 7th anniversary. For us, 7 is indeed a magic number. This special milestone could never have arrived without your support and your friendship. Another adage—“time flies”—also describes this no words can possibly convey how deeply we appreciate you.
Throughout the past 7 years, we have strived to bring you the very best in premium therapeutic massage and nail services and to listen carefully to all of your feedback. Our steadfast commitment to provide you the highest-quality service possible remains our guiding force.As always, we want to be your first choice in Boston for spa pampering and stellar service. We are fortunate that our determination to excel led to our niche as one of Boston’s Three Best Rated Massage Therapy spas (www.threebestrated.com).
Three Golden Rules continue to shape the experience we offer to all of our clients:
- We’re committed to making sure that each and every client’s experience meets the highest standards.
- We’re all about teamwork. Our staff – every one of them experienced and licensed – has a shared purpose: our clients’complete satisfaction with our therapeutic massage, nail, and waxing services.
- We’re up to date with all the newest techniques and practices in massage therapy, as well as using the highest-quality polishes, gels, and tools for our nail clients.
Above all, our passion for our clients’ satisfaction remains the cornerstone of everything we do at RelaxSation. Every day, our therapists, technicians, and managerial staff diligently endeavor to earn and retain your loyalty. Our goal is for you to enjoy coming to RelaxSation every bit as much as we love working here for you. That is why we hold weekly staff meetings to discuss ways in which we can further enhance all of our clients’ experiences here. To meet the growing demand for appointments as our reputation has spread, we have increased both our massage therapy and nail services staff every year.
One of the most gratifying aspects of the business is the wide and memorable range of clients we continue to meet. They stroll in here from Downtown financial, legal, and medical offices. Thanks to the relationships we’ve cultivated with other local businesses, many of our clients come to RelaxSation following hair and yoga appointments in the area. Now, whenever any of our employees go outside in their uniforms, people stop them to say they go to RelaxSation, too. Many times we’ve had new clients from Macy’s and other Downtown business who tell us that people they work with tell them to try RelaxSation. It’s a high compliment that we’ve achieved brand recognition, and a further point of pride that most of our regular massage clients request 90-minute or 2 hour appointments (often 2 ½ hours). Again, that’s because of you.
College faculty and students alike visit us, and we’ve had the pleasure and privilege tocater to guests and travelers from the Hyatt, the Omni Parker House, Club Quarters, the Intercontinental, and other top hotels. We’ve earned the loyalty and friendship of television anchors and reporters, as well as residents of the Millennium, the Ritz Carlton, the Province House, the Radian, and other Downtown Boston buildings.
We’re so grateful to the many clients who have discovered us as walk-ins or through word of mouth. It’s fun to meet and serve the many singers, dancers, and musicians from touring Broadway musicals. Hosting companies' events, birthday celebrations, corporate promotions, anniversaries, college reunions, and pre-wedding parties has been gratifying for our team. We’ve also worked with medical, legal, and business conferences to provide our services to professionals attending these events in Boston.
Along with the honor it is to meet all of our clients, new regular or walk-ins, we have the privilege if giving back to the community. That’s why the RelaxSation team regularly volunteers at the Boston Rescue Mission for the Homeless.
Seven years since our start, we steadfastly profess that regardless of how well we’ve done to earn and retain your trust and your loyalty, we’re always open to any and all suggestions and advice that you, our clients, offer. Your feedback is always crucial to our making RelaxSationyour first choice among Boston spas.As we mark our 7th anniversary, our commitment to you is non-negotiable.
Thank you for choosing RelaxSation. Here’s to the next 7 years!
Licensed, Bonded and Insured
All the Massage Therapists employed at RelaxSation Massage Therapy & Nails are licensed and certified by the State of Massachusetts, LMT, and the Nail Technicians that are employed there, are also licensed and certified by The State of Massachusetts. All employees working at RelaxSation Massage Therapy & Nails are experienced professionals, and they all have gone through a Cori Background Criminal check. RelaxSation Massage Therapy & Nails has legal counsel on retainer which protects them against frivolous lawsuits.
Click icon to view PDF